Cathode Raybots Cathode Raybots

Still super fun on both sides of the game! Hopefully the community is still alive and well here. I actually played this right after it came out and never freaking reviewed it. This is one of the games all Newgrounds denizens need to play.

Quietus II Quietus II

Pros: Good music, neat visuals, cool premise.
Cons: Lags beyond belief, controls stick way too often.

Crossroads:2D Crossroads:2D

Simple.

I like it. I do wish there was a way to speed it up just a bit, though.

Robot Wants Kitty Robot Wants Kitty

Sweet.

Very addictive, but it needs a longer game!

Quietus Quietus

good and just enough difficulty.

I personally found it a bit difficult, but it's really well done, as it always made me go, "Come on. I can do this if I just calm down." That's honestly quite rare in most games today. They're usually somewhat easy, or blisteringly difficult. I like the balance you hit. Controls are awesome, graphics are well done, and the music fit the moods very well.

Pokemon Titanium Beta Pokemon Titanium Beta

Good idea, needs work.

I liked the idea, but it needs a TON of polish. I mean, the scaling is really bad, it's way too slow, and it has very little direction. The grammar is... lacking, to say the least. I mean, don't get me wrong, it has some decently funny writing, but that doesn't give you free reign to not use spell check. Honestly, re-make it. polish it up. I think with some work, this could turn out pretty enjoyable. Maybe get some friends together and let them write some of it. Graphically, smooth out the frame rate, get your sprites down (scaling and movement), and clean the intros up. Just invest a little more time in it. I noticed you implied it was a beta, and that does explain why it's not real finished, and that's okay. Just work at it, man. I'm excited to see the finished product! I'm rating it 4 stars because I think more effort could have went into it, even as a beta.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Interesting.

Very informative. I think you should submit this ti some science or educational sites.

Eversion Eversion

Not bad, but...

A few things.
A. Too random on the spawns. It's impossible to tell where they'll show up next.
B. A little too gradient-heavy for my taste. Stick to a color palette and work from there.
C. Full musical credit needs to be given. An Endless Sporadic Busted their ass on this song; the least you could do for them is credit the full song and album.
D. There actually already is a game named Eversion out there... It's a... Well, you just need to play it. I can't ruin it. So yeah, check your game name before you post it! Don't wanna cause any confusion or anything.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

So...Much... Nostalgia ...

A great tribute to a great series of games. Everyone handles perfectly, the levels are spot-on, and even the secrets are back! I honestly couldn't give one bit of advice to help improve it. All I can say is great job on your first game. I hope to see more in the near future.

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

It was pretty fun!

Decent controls and excellent animation! My only peeve with the game is the controls could be a little tighter. they are still good, just a little floaty. I think you should try out a movie, to be honest.